CompTIA: Prerequisite To The Advancement
What is CompTIA?
CompTIA is a not profit organization that issues IT certifications. It is headquartered at Downers Grove, Illinois and has been in this business for about 36 years. CompTIA certifications can be called the contemporary certifications. They are the best in this current rapidly developing IT world. It is best suited for comprehensive training as it validates the skills of all levels of professionals - experienced or inexperienced. However, it is best known for its certifications in entry level and intermediate level.
Top CompTIA Certifications
- A+ Certification
- Network + Certification
- Security + Certification
- Server + Certification
- Project + Certification
- CompTIA certifications are highly demanded at the entry-level jobs. Sometimes they are a prerequisite for advanced training at the leading IT networking vendors such as IBM. CompTIA certifications precisely indicate employee success and hence are the most trusted ones. CompTIA certification exams are prepared by the experts from the fields of IT.
- They make up the entry requirements at most of the firms. So if you are thinking of making a career in IT, this certification is going to be of great help.
- It increases job security. IT companies prefer certified professionals, and if you are not following up with the industry standards and needs, you are doomed to be down the dumps.
- This certification helps you gain respect at the entry level itself and leads you to a rewarding IT career.
- Having such a certification shows that you are sincere and serious about making it big in IT.
- Having CompTIA professionals in a team helps the organization achieve its goals of being the best customer service provider. It boosts productivity and ensures timely completion of tasks.
CompTIA A+ Certification
It builds entry-level competency such as troubleshooting of devices, repair and maintenance, system security and cloud computing.
CompTIA A+ Certification helps you improve your communication skills since you would be interacting with customers, clients, and technicians.
A+ certification demands no pre-knowledge rather it introduces you to different domains of IT.
In today's time, it has become a prerequisite to various entry-level jobs. Skilled entry-level professionals are in high demand.
It gives you an understanding of hardware, software, networking, and troubleshooting. It introduces you to new practices and safety procedures. You learn about various operating systems like iOS, Android, etc.
CompTIA Security+ Certification
This certification expires after three years. It builds competency in network security and infrastructure. It is one of the most demanded certifications of CompTIA. Companies don't shy away from spending huge sums of money on system security personnel.
We see government websites getting hacked, or caught by some virus. Threats are increasing greatly, and that's the reason businesses are sending more on their system security.
Need for certifications
IT certifications are essential for the efficient delivery of work. The happy customer is what a business need. If a business follows best practices, then its customer will follow it for every new deal.
Companies that use IT certifications have less turnover rate because it gives the employee a promise of growth.
A certified professional increases reliability on the IT services of the company.
Certification does not help a professional land a handsome job, but it also helps him in earning the respect of its seniors. His approach to problems will be different and unique, and there will be timely execution.